New Zealand Time  1:47 am     Phone - +64 (0) 2102299588    Email - Click Here

Complaints Procedure

We need to know if you are not satisfied so that we can improve our service.

Why Complain?

We are committed to treating complaints seriously and responding to them promptly and fairly. Every complaint is an opportunity to look carefully at how we do things and to see if we can improve the way we provide immigration advice.

In investigating the complaint our aim is to achieve a mutually satisfactory conclusion and , where appropriate take action to ensure the situation does not arise again.

It is helpful if complaints are received as soon as possible after the event.

Your complaint will not affect your treatment.

How do I complain?

If you are unhappy about our services:

In the first instance we suggest you take your concerns directly to the person who provided the service to you by writing or talking to them.

What happens then?

I will assess the complaint thoroughly and communicate with you on how best to resolve the issue.  In the event that the matter was not resolved and you are still not satisfied you may write a letter or speak to our solicitor:

Kelly Flavell LLB – Barrister & Solicitor, 18 Uxbridge Road, Mellon’s Bay, Auckland 2014, New Zealand.

He is responsible for overseeing satisfactory resolution of complaints at Immigration Management Ltd.

In the event that the matter was still not resolved you may approach the Registrar, Immigration Adviser’s Authority, Level 2 , 52 Symonds Street , Auckland , Tel 0508 422 422 .

Sections 44 to 55 of the Immigration Advisers Licencing Act 2007 explains how you may complain about any immigration adviser.

The Immigration Advisers Authority (the Authority) is responsible for licensing immigration advisers and managing the complaints process against licensed advisers.

The Authority investigates complaints against licensed immigration advisers where there has been an alleged breach of the Authority’s Code of Conduct or complaints on other grounds. The complaint can only be made about a licensed immigration adviser or someone who was licensed in the last two years.

The Registrar of Immigration Advisers takes any breaches of the Code of Conduct very seriously and has a process for dealing with complaints about licensed advisers. If a complaint meets the criteria, the Authority will refer it to the Immigration Advisers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Contact Us
error: Alert: Content is protected !!